• Best Maids and its employees agree to provide services stated in this agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Best Maids or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Best Maids.
• Every effort is made to be as careful as possible with your items, however, accidents do happen, Notification must be made within 24 hours of breakage/loss of any personal items. Items which are antique, irreplaceable, hard to find, etc. are not covered by our breakage policy. Please remove those items the day of your cleaning.
• Best Maids does not use ladders or move items more than 35 pounds to protect us and our employees from injury. If you would like cleaning behind heavy objects, please move prior to cleaning.
• Best Maids does not use bleach. If client requests to use bleach, Best Maids is not responsible for any damage it may cause.
We do not use bleach for following reasons: 1) Bleach leaves toxic substances in your home which can come in contact with small children and pets. 2) Continual exposure of our employees to bleach may cause sensitivity to the product like, respiratory system irritation, headaches, and more. 3) Bleach can create permanent damage in a home. Even though our professionals uses the utmost care, accidents can happen.
• Best Maids is not responsible for damage incurred by the improper installation of any object. All surfaces are assumed sealed. If you know of any surface not sealed, you must notify us so that we may clean properly.
• Best Maids prefers that alarms are kept off for the day of cleaning. If it must be on and the alarm is triggered, Best Maids is not responsible for any fees associated with alarm.
Best Maids staff does not clean animal cages or litter boxes, animal droppings, human feces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing or other similar biohazards.
First Time/One Time Cleanings
Please understand that the price and time quoted for your cleaning are estimates. In the event more time is needed, we will call you at the phone number provided and request your authorization and instructions.
Cancellation and Lockout Policy
Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to scheduled service or $30 cancellation fee will be applied. In instances where we cannot access your home or an employee feels their personal safety is at risk due to an aggressive pet or action by any individuals on the premise, 50% of cleaning fee will be applied.
Best Maids reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
Best Maids needs to access your home in order to perform the cleaning. Listed below are four most common choices for access:
• The most preferred and convenient method is to provide Best Maids with an access code to your garage door opener keypad.
• You may provide us with a key to your home. Your key will be kept in a secure location with limited access. All keys are coded for security.
• You may leave a key at you cleaning location that is accessible to Best Maids.
* Please refer to the Cancellation Policy if Best Maids is unable to access your home for cleaning.
For your convenience Best Maids accepts all major payment types; checks, cash and all major credit cards. Payments are due at the time of service. You may leave your payment in a visible place such as the kitchen table or counter before your scheduled cleaning service time. Credit card payments will be charged after we complete your scheduled cleaning. If no cash or check payment will be provided or left the day of the cleaning the credit card on file will be charged the amount agreed for service. A $25 fee is assessed on all returned checks. All fees are due promptly. There will be 10% finance fee added on for payments later then 30 days and accrued monthly. We have rights to discontinue services until payment is made.
If you would like to hire a present or past Best Maids staff member for any house cleaning service outside of your agreement with Best Maids, our referral fee is $2,500. All employees or IC’s of Best Maids are under a non-compete contract for a period of one year.
Time of Arrival
To ensure quality service for all our valued customers, Best Maids cannot specify an exact arrival of time. Service windows allow us to handle all variables of each day and each home without impacting the promise we make to you. Our maids will arrive within the following time frames of 8am – 12pm and 11am – 3pm. If we have access to your home, the time of arrival is between 8am – 4pm. In case we’re meeting someone at your home, you will be given a one to two hour window day before.
Systems and Procedures
It usually takes a few cleanings until our maids become familiar with your home. We kindly ask for your patience and cooperation. We would like to know all the things that make your home unique, and require us to handle them differently. For example loose light fixtures or fans, doors or cabinets that require an unique way to open them.
Cleaning Supplies and Vacuums
Best Maids uses effective top quality proven non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning supplies. Our vacuums are HEPA certified to capture 99% of dust, dust mites, allergens, pollen, mold and more. However if you have a product you prefer us to use, we will be happy to accommodate your needs. Please contact our office directly prior to your cleaning and instruct us on how to use of your supplies and/or equipment.
We at Best Maids value your business and strive to provide you with the most outstanding cleaning experience possible. On occasion we shall leave a post-card sized feedback form and we ask for your comments. Your feedback is essential for us to serve you better.
* You may also provide feedback online at www.bestmaids.com/ feedback.
Although gratuity is not required, it is a powerful way to say “I appreciate your work”. If you are pleased with the work done in your home, feel free to show your appreciation to your maid.
• Business and visiting hours fall between the hours of 8am and 6pm and services are usually completed during this time.
• Best Maids does not accept time specific calls as we can not guarantee specific times accurately. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings due to inclement weather.
• Best Maids does not do holiday visits (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day). If your scheduled day falls on a holiday, Best Maids will call to reschedule.
Best Maids wants you to be completely satisfied every time. If, within 24 hours, you are not satisfied, Best Maids will come back to your home and re-clean said items at no additional charge.