Though bleach is considered as one of the powerful disinfectants in your house, it is definitely not recommended by the health and environment conscious people. Here we have revealed some important tactics which involve use of natural alternatives to keep your home sanitized and fresh without using bleach.
- Vinegar is one of the best natural disinfectants which can be used as a sanitizer in your home instead of bleach. Vinegar can be mixed with baking soda in order to create a cleansing solution which is extremely effective on cleaning tiles, furniture and kitchen.
- Sunlight is another source which is considered as a natural disinfectant. The ultraviolet radiation emitted from sunlight possesses strong disinfecting properties and they are extremely useful in killing gems on your laundry.
- Grapefruit seed extract and Tea tree oil are effective disinfectants which can be used in hospitals and homes in order to get rid of germs and bacteria. It is also used in killing Strep and Staph.
- Most of the time, some simple processes like drying and washing can be used to kill the germs in your laundry or other household items. You can also consider drying clothes on warm heating cycle or using hot water to wash the clothes to remove the bacteria or germs from the fabric.
- There are several pine oil items available in the market which can be used as a disinfectant instead of bleach. These products mainly include King ping and Fyne pyne which can be used to get rid of bacteria and germs from your house.
- Another effective disinfectant can be created by mixing laundry detergent with white vinegar. It also acts as a natural deodorizer which is effective in killing bacteria and harmful gems.
High amount of bleach exposure may create irritation in the month, skin, lungs and eyes of user. People with breathing problems such as asthma are the ones who suffer a lot. So it is always advisable to use the above mentioned techniques to disinfect your house without using bleach.